Tuesday, February 1, 2022

Not Cheating Others

 How do we know when God is working through our life? Rick Warren emphasizes the use of our gifts for the benefit of others, encouraging and building each other up in Christ. There have been Bible teachers in my past who taught all the right words on this topic, but left me wondering if there are more more important gifts and individuals than others. But Galatians 5:22-23 have helped me see that if I’m following the Spirit, the fruits of the Spirit will work in and through me. If I’m leaning on Him, listening to what He wants in my life, and don’t need to be anxious about my less or more important gift.

“But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, and self-control. The law is not against such things.” ‭‭

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bible 187

 Proverbs seems to say there are two kinds of people - those who seek God and those who couldn’t care less. Those who search for Him find wi...