Saturday, August 24, 2024

A Rigged Universe

 Michael Sprague

You and I are the guy with the withered hand! We have weaknesses, brokenness, junk, secrets, shame and vulnerabilities. The choice is to keep things HIDDEN or brought to Jesus to be HEALED. We must say, “I Can’t. He Can. I Surrender.”


We are not meant to live in our own power. In fact, God has rigged the universe. It only runs on Him. If we keep all our shame, failure and weakness to ourselves, we cannot be healed. Stretch out your hand. You were made to be known, to be loved and to be touched by Jesus. He says, "My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness. Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ's power may rest on me.” (2 Cor. 12:9-10)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bible 230

 Over thinking and over complicating my faith in Christ has been a problem. Either I am not thinking how my faith will apply to a situation,...