Thursday, May 19, 2022

Search Me 5/21

 Asking God to search my heart, revealing what is holding me back from Him, is very revealing. Knowing a lot of faith related information is not what God wants. I can feel arrogant at times that I’ve accumulated religious information but when I see my practice of kindness, patience, justice, and humility, I’m convicted of my sinful self. With such a short life, compared to eternity, let’s pray for each other that we will surrender ourselves to His Kingdom. 

“How do you think your life might change if you prayed daily a daring, faith-filled prayer of whole-life devotion to the one who gave it all for you?” - Craig Groeschel, Dangerous Prayers

No comments:

Post a Comment

Psalm 2

 Most everyone is worrying about the next election. To add to anxiety, the world is full of chaos that includes war and economic dependence ...