Thursday, July 7, 2022

Contributors 7/10

 I’m  learning to listen to His nudge and His push, showing me opportunities to participate where He is working and not be too worried where I see no evidence of His work. I appreciate this daily connection and feel that our efforts will be worthwhile, Michael. God is working in your heart to draw you closer to Him, to prepare you for serving Him, and increase your love for others. I want to encourage you and be there for you, in the good times and bad. I’m looking forward to encouraging you and to see the man you are becoming, and the influencer for God that you are. I’m praying that God will change and transform you into His man. 

“Our thoughts are either focused on what's eternal, life-changing, and true, or lost in the details of our temporary, selfish, false beliefs.” - Craig Groeschel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Psalm 2

 Most everyone is worrying about the next election. To add to anxiety, the world is full of chaos that includes war and economic dependence ...