Wednesday, July 6, 2022

Moods and Mouth 7/8

 StabAlizing the ups and downs of emotions can be related to health and tiredness. At least that’s my experience. But if I have expectations for myself or others and I don’t follow through with commitments, my emotions go haywire. My disappointments and disillusionments can be driven by over indulgence on the news or when I let others manipulate my plans. I’m learning that my conversation with the Lord in prayer can help sustain my focus and emotions. Praying about a news event, for others, and that I may glorify Him helps. 

“LORD strengthen me where I am too weak.” - Leonard Ravenhill

No comments:

Post a Comment

Psalm 2

 Most everyone is worrying about the next election. To add to anxiety, the world is full of chaos that includes war and economic dependence ...