Sunday, August 14, 2022

Produce Fruit 8/19

 There are a lot of reasons I haven’t cooperated with the Holy Spirit in the past, even though I knew God was present in my life. One big reason was not paying attention to Scripture, thinking I was too busy or occupied with other responsibilities. But even now, God is showing me that I need to pray the Scriptures, not just study a passage. Being aware and awake to what the Spirit is doing is key for cooperation, instead of living in my own little bubble  


Lord, Thank you so

Much that we have been sanctified through the offering of the body of Jesus Christ once for all time.  Thank you for the assurance we have that your sacrifice on the cross was a one time painful traumatic crisis, providing the needed exchange and payment for my sins. Amen

‭‭Hebrews‬ ‭10:10‬ ‭CSB‬‬

“We should not ask, ‘What is wrong with the world?’  For that diagnosis has already been given. Rather we should ask, ‘What has happened to the salt and light?.’” — John R.W. Stott

No comments:

Post a Comment

Psalm 2

 Most everyone is worrying about the next election. To add to anxiety, the world is full of chaos that includes war and economic dependence ...