Sunday, September 11, 2022

Knowing Him 12, 8/18

 I do not want to develop a hardened heart as many have. I don’t think one realizes how easy it is to let our sensitivity to the Spirit become calloused and  indifferent. When I think I’m right with all of my opinions and I only seek out information to verify how right I am, I lose my sense of sin and need for repentance. The trauma that Jesus endured on the cross should soften the harder of hearts as we consider His profound love for us. 

“Prayer is a moment of incarnation - God with us. God involved in the details of my life.” - Paul E. Miller, A Praying Life: Connecting with God in a Distracting World

No comments:

Post a Comment

Psalm 2

 Most everyone is worrying about the next election. To add to anxiety, the world is full of chaos that includes war and economic dependence ...