Monday, November 28, 2022

Christmas 12/03

 I often wonder if I fully understand the gravity and weight of what God has promised in Scripture.  I’m certain that I have viewed His promises as nice truisms, or wisdom to live by.  But the impact His truth will have will shake the earth to its core as every person, rich or poor, wealthy or powerless, gives an account for their lives, bowing to worship Him.  


I love the season of Advent culminating with Christmas. During the next several weeks, may we ache with hope. And may we taste the wonder of harking angels, shocked shepherds, a treasuring Mary, a worshipping Anna, a peace-filled Simeon, and Magi who scattered with good news.“ - Scotty Smith

No comments:

Post a Comment

Psalm 2

 Most everyone is worrying about the next election. To add to anxiety, the world is full of chaos that includes war and economic dependence ...