Thursday, December 22, 2022

Bear False Witness

 This commandment takes some deep contemplation and practice. Every person has a story of why they act the way they do and God is pursuing them to surrender to Him. Yet some have such strong agendas that we could be run over by an eighteen wheeler. It takes great discernment to know how to handle difficult people. In my mind and in private, I’ve torn them apart, but hopefully in public, I’ve been civil. I’ve come across less than loving but God is the judge. It’s even worse as a parent when I’ve pointed out the goofy things some people do and it’s wise to stay away from them. There is a difference between being discerning with godliness and being gullible

  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Psalm 2

 Most everyone is worrying about the next election. To add to anxiety, the world is full of chaos that includes war and economic dependence ...