Friday, December 9, 2022

Christmas 12/18

 


  1. How eager and excited are we to do what God tells us to do? 

  2. How can we develop the urgency to tell others about Christ, just as the Shepherds did? 


    The shepherds were more than excited to share the message delivered to them. I’m often afraid of what others may think of me and worries that I’ll drive them away by my lack of wisdom. But if I really loved Him and others, I shouldn’t hesitate. May we boldly live and communicate what we believe.


“WARNING: Satan hates you. He wants to deceive, distract, discourage & destroy you today. Put your armor on. Get prayed up. Be battle ready. “Put on the full armor of God, so that you can take your stand against the devil’s schemes.” Ephesians 6:11 - Greg Stier

No comments:

Post a Comment

Psalm 2

 Most everyone is worrying about the next election. To add to anxiety, the world is full of chaos that includes war and economic dependence ...