Tuesday, February 28, 2023

Alive 3

 I’ve gone through stretches of time asleep to what God was doing around me and throughout the world. But I’ve also had several wake up calls to at me out of my sleepy view of the Spirit’s work. How many wake up calls does it take to wake up the sleeping Christian?  Can you be asleep and still follow Christ?  I do not want to live a no hum business as usual, don’t rock my boat life. May God infuse us with His power and wisdom to run from sin, to detect the lies and half lies that Satan uses to undermine our Hope and love. May God have us sitting on the edge of our seat wondering what we will witness about His work!  Let’s look for the Kingdom in us and around us, seeking His righteousness, all for His glory and fame. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Psalm 2

 Most everyone is worrying about the next election. To add to anxiety, the world is full of chaos that includes war and economic dependence ...