Wednesday, February 15, 2023

All In 10

 I often feel very inadequate to pray in public, thinking that I will stumble and say the wrong thing, or that my words will be misinterpreted. But others need to hear the confident compassionate prayers of those who are faithful to Him. The most powerful prayers I’ve heard have been by close friends who care. I do not want to be the Pharisee praying on the street corner but the one who God listens to because of my love for Him and the ones I’m praying for. We have an awesome God who is searching for those who trust Him. He is listening to the faithful passionate prayers of those who believe He is who He says He is. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bible 282

 Tests and trials are difficult to understand, and hard to endure. Paul could have been angry and bitter that he was in prison but he used h...