Tuesday, February 21, 2023

All In 17

 If we complete this devotional, Nick, we are well on the way to developing a habit of personal reflection on a verse or two…. And as a bonus, a habit of staying connected with each other!  Staying connected, I’m praying that we develop a deeper connection with our Father. The practice of His presence in our lives each day will lead to greater prayer depths, running to Him rather than being in a vortex of confusion or negativity. The habit of reflection has meant so much to me the past few months, writing down my response to a Scripture reference.  I hope you sense greater depth in your heart that you are deeply loved by our Father, Nick, that you are adopted as a child of God, with full access to resting in His arms.  

Prayer, Father, we praise You for Your faithful presence in our lives and loving far beyond our imagination.  We do not deserve Your love at all, but we are grateful for Your Son’s sacrifice and for leading us into a life of meaning and purpose.  Thank You for this devotional, for bringing Nick and me together!  We love You!’Amen  

“Every day that we're not practicing godliness we're being conformed to the world of ungodliness around us.” - Jerry Bridges, The Fruitful Life

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bible 230

 Over thinking and over complicating my faith in Christ has been a problem. Either I am not thinking how my faith will apply to a situation,...