Tuesday, February 7, 2023

All In 2

 Acts 2:43: "Everyone kept feeling a sense of awe; and many wonders and signs were taking place through the apostles."  Following Christ is no a trivial matter or some add on to what we think is an important priority. We can easily be more in love with the idea of following Jesus than actually following Jesus. Do you feel the tension of being all in for Jesus compared to a nominal following?  How do you think you have changed the most since you began your journey? 

When I went forward at an evangelistic meeting at age 10, and later was baptized, I felt a huge burden lifted. My heart felt clean with a sense of awe toward God compared the dread of guilt for my sin. 

It’s joy you and I share is intimate and life changing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Somebody Prayed by Crowder

  Every night there by your bed You fold your hands and bow your head Throwing out another prayer in faith When you're wondering if He&#...