Saturday, February 11, 2023

All In 7

 I’m very inexperienced with fasting. I’ve not been taught nor sought out teaching on fasting as a practice. I’ve always thought fasting should be done privately without fanfare, not drawing anyone’s attention to my commitment. But I’m accepting today’s challenge to and as my goal, I Amy praying earnestly for His wisdom to be poured into you, Nick, and in the hearts of those closest to me, including my sons. May God fan a flame in our hearts to burn intensely for His glory, helping us seek Him in all we do. 

2 Timothy 1:6-7

[6] For this reason I remind you to fan into flame the gift of God, which is in you through the laying on of my hands, [7] for God gave us a spirit not of fear but of power and love and self-control.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bible 282

 Tests and trials are difficult to understand, and hard to endure. Paul could have been angry and bitter that he was in prison but he used h...