Saturday, February 18, 2023

Run to the Father

 Run To The Father

Lyrics

Main Results

I've carried a burdenFor too long on my ownI wasn't createdTo bear it aloneI hear Your invitationTo let it all goYeah, I see it nowI'm laying it downAnd I know that I need You
I run to the FatherI fall into graceI'm done with the hidingNo reason to waitMy heart needs a surgeonMy soul needs a friendSo I'll run to the FatherAgain and againAnd again and againOh, oh, oh
You saw my conditionHad a plan from the startYour Son for redemptionThe price for my heartAnd I don't have a contextFor that kind of loveI don't understandI can't comprehendAll I know is I need You
I run to the FatherI fall into graceI'm done with the hidingNo reason to waitMy heart needs a surgeonMy soul needs a friendSo I'll run to the FatherAgain and againAnd again and again
Oh, ohAgain and againAnd again and againOh, oh (oh)
My heart has been in Your sightsLong before my first breathRunning into Your armsIs running to life from deathAnd I feel this rush deep in my chestYour mercy is calling outJust as I am You pull me inAnd I know I need You now
I run to the FatherI fall into graceI'm done with the hidingNo reason to waitMy heart needs a surgeonMy soul needs a friendSo I'll run to the FatherAgain and again
I run to the FatherI fall into graceI'm done with the hidingNo reason to waitAnd my heart found a surgeonMy soul found a friendSo I'll run to the FatherAgain and againAnd again and again
Oh, ohAgain and againAnd again and againOh, oh, ohAgain and again
Source: LyricFind
Songwriters: Cody Jay Carnes / Matt Maher / Ran Matthew Jackson
Run To The Father lyrics © Capitol Christian Music Group, Capitol CMG Publishing, Essential Music Publishing

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bible 280

 Over thinking and over complicating my faith in Christ has been a problem. Either I am not thinking how my faith will apply to a situation,...