Wednesday, February 8, 2023

Truth 2/11

I have a horrible record of memorizing Scripture, but I’m trying to do better. What verses of Scripture are you memorizing? As the devotional stated, verses stored up can be deployed against the devil’s half-truths and lies. When I’ve sensed the Evil One looming in a situation, God’s Word is in my mind to remind me of who is really the Boss. Have you had those moments? The word of God is our sword against Satan and the systems that try to undermine what God is doing in and around us.

“We must have the guidance of God if we’re to experience the grace of God and manifest the glory of God.” - Warren W. Wiersbe, The Names of Jesus


No comments:

Post a Comment

Somebody Prayed by Crowder

  Every night there by your bed You fold your hands and bow your head Throwing out another prayer in faith When you're wondering if He&#...