Tuesday, March 14, 2023

Connecting to God 3/18

Forcing the next generation to know Scripture and make a commitment to Christ without love may produce rebellion. Letting the next generation figure out what it means to follow Christ may result in a bunch of drifters. Each person learns so much from watching real life examples. Discipleship in the kingdom happens through real life interactions. Faithfulness to God is only true in the generation that knows that they know. 


‘m so thankful for those who live out their faith, and don’t just talk about it. What can we do to increase how we have learned to follow Christ?  Who are you praying for, that they would be faithful to Jesus their entire lives?


“Tell me and I’ll forget; show me and I may remember; involve me and I’ll understand.” —Chinese proverb quoted by Bobby William Harrington, Discipleship that Fits

No comments:

Post a Comment

Uncertainty 14

 We tend to think education. science, government or medicine will solve the world’s problems. But it seems that when some progress is being ...