Tuesday, March 28, 2023

Easter before & after 4

 Today’s reading says it well. I can know a lot of information but it may not make any difference in the way I think, act, or feel. But when I realize the importance of what I’m learning, and see that God is pursuing me, my heart changes. U can know all about the events of Easter and could recite them in chronological order, but seeing His love change a person’s life changes me. His love on the cross is overwhelming. I love the verse: “They said to each other, “Weren’t our hearts burning within us while he was talking with us on the road and explaining the Scriptures to us?””

Luke‬ ‭24:32‬ ‭

You are one example, Caleb to me. Your love for Christ makes that fire burn inside me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Psalm 2

 Most everyone is worrying about the next election. To add to anxiety, the world is full of chaos that includes war and economic dependence ...