Saturday, March 11, 2023

Knowing Him 12

 I do not want to develop a hardened heart as many have. I don’t think one realizes how easy it is to let our sensitivity to the Spirit become calloused and  indifferent. When I think I’m right with all of my opinions and I only seek out information to verify how right I am, I lose my sense of sin and need for repentance. The trauma that Jesus endured on the cross should soften the harder of hearts as we consider His profound love for us. 


“Prayer is a moment of incarnation - God with us. God involved in the details of my life.” - Paul E. Miller, A Praying Life: Connecting with God in a Distracting World

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bible 283

 How have you seen your life change because you are applying the Scriptures?  For me, I’m worrying less about outcomes and results. Our Crea...