Tuesday, March 21, 2023

Renovation 14

What would happen if each church had the priority to make spiritual formation in Christlikeness the exclusive primary goal of the church attendees?  Many churches do it well and many individuals have adopted that priority. I hope you and I can encourage each other to be more and more like Jesus in our character and in the way we respond to life. May He give us opportunities to share what He is doing in us, that others will surrender their lives to Him. I pray that your family will be an example of Christ’s presence to all who know you. I pray that my family including the grands be shining examples of Jesus to all who know them. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bible 286

 Have you ever felt like a stranger in a crowd of people you knew?  I’ve experienced those feelings more than once. Being a foreigner, an ex...