Thursday, March 16, 2023

Renovation 9

 Being too busy with a long list of unfinished tasks definitely makes me feel like a computer but with malfunctioning keys. My best moments of creative thought and worship in silence and reflection. The beauty of being outdoors impacts reflective thought. I’m finding, though, that writing down my thoughts consistently, much like in this devotional, helps me prioritize goals, and puts me in a listening attitude to Scripture. Our Father is so worthy of our attention with fewer distractions. How can our Creator be so intimately loving and concerned about me?  He has created yiu and me to think on our own yet make the choice to surrender to Him and the awe of who He is. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Uncertainty 14

 We tend to think education. science, government or medicine will solve the world’s problems. But it seems that when some progress is being ...