Tuesday, April 18, 2023

Dangerous 3

 Asking God to search my heart, revealing what is holding me back from Him, is very revealing. Knowing a lot of faith related information is not what God wants. I can feel arrogant at times that I’ve accumulated religious information but when I see my practice of kindness, patience, justice, and humility, I’m convicted of my sinful self. 

Lord, You know us better than we know ourselves. Open our eyes to see what we need to change that we may live for you with no regrets and no reservations. Amen. 

“How do you think your life might change if you prayed daily a daring, faith-filled prayer of whole-life devotion to the one who gave it all for you?” - Craig Groeschel, Dangerous Prayers

No comments:

Post a Comment

Psalm 2

 Most everyone is worrying about the next election. To add to anxiety, the world is full of chaos that includes war and economic dependence ...