Tuesday, April 25, 2023

Grace in the gray 1

 One statement jumped out: “ I want to cultivate a “tell me more” posture. I may win fewer arguments, but I might just learn a thing or two…”. With so much division and polarization in our culture, peace is very much needed to resolve and restore relationships. Disagreements on most any issue seems to be out in the open and I’m often fraud to bring up a topic, fearing I’m going to be taken the wrong way. I’ve been praying lately that others will see calmness, peace, and hope in what I say. Sometimes remaining silent prevents me from saying something stupid or offensive. A goal lately has been ‘say less, pray more.’  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Psalm 2

 Most everyone is worrying about the next election. To add to anxiety, the world is full of chaos that includes war and economic dependence ...