Tuesday, April 4, 2023

Hearing God 13

 I used to think that Jesus’s teachings around the Kingdom were a mystery beyond understanding. But I’m learning that what He desires more than anything is our love for Him. As He takes up more residence in all that we do and say, cleaning up every room in our heart, we know Him and He knows us. His kingdom is far greater than any earthly standard of power or possession. The treasures and investments we build in the here and now for His work will have eternal impact. Filtering out all earthly or cultural standards is needed as we seek His kingdom and His righteousness. His love is the power grid that operates all things, energizing us to expand the vision for Him with clarity.   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bible 230

 Over thinking and over complicating my faith in Christ has been a problem. Either I am not thinking how my faith will apply to a situation,...