Friday, April 28, 2023

Who I am 3

I’ve always had a hard time forgiving a few people who do not seem to change with their consistent negative attitude. But I’m working on letting it go. Not forgiving and holding on to my own negativity only hurts myself. I can be my own worst enemy. I become more bitter and negative toward others, feeling trapped and victimized. But God is showing me my need to focus on what is good and true, those things that will outlast what is temporary. Disciplining myself to nip the negative thoughts in the bud, taking every thought captive yo Christ is a challenge, but very possible with His grace. You and I have a living hope that will last all through eternity. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Psalm 2

 Most everyone is worrying about the next election. To add to anxiety, the world is full of chaos that includes war and economic dependence ...