Monday, May 22, 2023

Kingdom?6

I used to minimize my responsibility in the great commission. I have a long way to go to practice what disciple making but this devotional with you helps. I haven’t always seen the importance of this mission in my personal life. It seems like few believe that there will be a day of accountability with no excuses for anyone’s guilt and shame. No one can say my Mom never told me or I had no idea that I would be judged for what I’ve said and done. I often do not think about the gravity of my sin and I am often not concerned enough for those around me to pray for them, much less talk to them about the gospel. It’s sobering to think about the day when every knee will before Him and the joy of seeing the ones who you and I have influences for His glory. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Psalm 2

 Most everyone is worrying about the next election. To add to anxiety, the world is full of chaos that includes war and economic dependence ...