Wednesday, May 3, 2023

Peace 18

 Seeking out relationships and friendships with those that are far different than me is not always easy. A friend of mine (same age as me) suggested I go with him to eat lunch each week at the Peterson House by Yanney Park.  His goal is to create conversations with senior citizens that point them to Christ. I admire him for his passion, but somehow I want to invest my time with those that are younger than me. I hope you don’t mind, Caleb, but I'm thrilled to connect with you each day. I feel bad we have t been able to get together face to face but we will. Sandy has some difficult medical appointments come up this month, but hopefully all will go well and we can get together later. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bible 280

 Over thinking and over complicating my faith in Christ has been a problem. Either I am not thinking how my faith will apply to a situation,...