Tuesday, June 20, 2023

Fear 2

 The list of worries and fears that can squelch the hole in me is long. I often fear the next phone call that is full of bad news or the news of a tragedy happening to a family member. My mind can go to the dark places but the reality of His kingdom and power is near. Every day has new challenges yet full of opportunity to remind myself over and over of His love. Connecting with like minded followers of Christ who are all in for Him is inspiring, encouraging me to keep on keeping on. I pray that this is true for you, that you sense our Father’s love like never before in your heart. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Psalm 2

 Most everyone is worrying about the next election. To add to anxiety, the world is full of chaos that includes war and economic dependence ...