Thursday, June 22, 2023

Fear 6

 As much as I’ve worried and fretted about what might happen, and as much as I’ve been afraid of what people thought, you would think my treasures are on others’ opinions and a safe care free life (which will not happen). If I want a safe life, I’ll not commit to anything. My mother drilled into me the idea of being motivated by what people think. She seemed to have a list of good things we were expected to do to look good in front of others. But I’ve learned that our eternal treasure is wrapped around our love for our Father, not people, possessions or power. Situations and issues we are in may not change but our perspective can help us handle each chaotic event. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Psalm 2

 Most everyone is worrying about the next election. To add to anxiety, the world is full of chaos that includes war and economic dependence ...