Saturday, June 10, 2023

Legacy 6

 Faith drives personal and cultural progress. Without a personal faith in our Creator, what keeps a person going each day?  Perhaps it’s a faith in themselves or another philosophy that will give the power, prestige or possessions. But when trouble comes, how do they cope. I’ve had a few students who seemed to drift from one thing to the next. When encouraged to set a goal, they have said in one or another, ‘I’m not a planner - I’ll see how things work out.’ Faith in Christ changes everything. You and I have a purpose to live meaningful lives everyday, with a great future ahead. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Uncertainty 9

 Do you find it hard to describe yourself as a clay pot?  I used to believe in the statement: “When life gets tough, the tough get tougher!’...