Sunday, June 11, 2023

Legacy 7

 There is a never ending list of ways I need to shape up and do better. Obedience to the commands identified in Scripture somehow have a negative reaction to most Americans who want to remain free spirited and independent. I used to feel the burden of not measuring up to what I should do. But the more I’m grasping our Father’s love, the more I’m realizing there is no guilt and shame, or burden of not making the grade. Instead, His love is a driving force toward freedom from a command driven faith. Living by the Spirit becomes a reality as I realize all of the ways I’ve tried to do better by my own efforts. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bible 280

 Over thinking and over complicating my faith in Christ has been a problem. Either I am not thinking how my faith will apply to a situation,...