Wednesday, June 21, 2023

Psalm2 - 6/24

 I have found myself being intimidated by the cynicism around me. With others twisting my comments to fit an agenda or political view that I do not agree with, I’ve tried to reduce my presence with these individuals. I’m not sure if this is wise, but there are few other options. Being around certain views is a set up to be hammered again with a viewpoint. Maybe our role is to say less, hold our ground, and pray intently. I think it’s wrong to be intimidated by wrong thinking but it’s wrong to be over confident that we are always right and they are wrong  

“Three things to remember 1) Life is not in my control but God is never out of God’s control 2) I can be faithful because God Himself is faithful. He will continue to keep His promise to the end. 3) Jesus is not just another king. He is the King of kings, and He deserves that role in your life.” - Josh Luce, City Lights Pastor


No comments:

Post a Comment

Psalm 2

 Most everyone is worrying about the next election. To add to anxiety, the world is full of chaos that includes war and economic dependence ...