Friday, June 30, 2023

Stressed 6

 Being all in for Christ often means those around us do not understand why we are responding to life. King David evidently had so much joy and excitement that he didn’t think about how to measure up to everyone’s expectations. Many may want just enough of God to get by or May rely on Him as a secondary option. I’ve had long stretches of my life when that was true for me. I tried to fit Him into a narrow part of daily life but relies on myself for the most part. What joy we will have when we see Him fully and can share together what we will know as we look back in reflection. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Psalm 2

 Most everyone is worrying about the next election. To add to anxiety, the world is full of chaos that includes war and economic dependence ...