Saturday, July 1, 2023

Bball 2

 Stephen Curry is definitely an example of using his place in life to honor God. The words he speaks and his behavior on the court reflect Christ’s presence in his life. It’s one thing to say you are a Christian but it’s another level to actually act like it. Some criticism Curry as well as Tim Tebow for manipulating the audience to get more followers, but the same could be said of LaBron or many others who are not following Christ. A lot of athletes and business leaders are all for show and blow, even when they are doing good things. I hope that you and I are genuine in our faith, sharing our faith because it’s the most important thing about us. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bible 230

 Over thinking and over complicating my faith in Christ has been a problem. Either I am not thinking how my faith will apply to a situation,...