Thursday, July 6, 2023

Context 12

 I have minimized the importance and strength of knowing the Bible. The Scriptures are inspired and written for our benefit, as if a personal message to understand God, our lives, and our future. The Bible is evidence that He loves us beyond measure. What would my life be like if I had t neglected the Bible for so long?  I hope you and I deepen our appreciation for God’s message to us. 

“To be loved but not known is comforting but superficial. To be known and not loved is our greatest fear. But to be fully known and truly loved is, well, a lot like being loved by God. It is what we need more than anything. It liberates us from pretense, humbles us out of our self-righteousness, and fortifies us for any difficulty life can throw at us.” - Tim Keller

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bible 282

 Tests and trials are difficult to understand, and hard to endure. Paul could have been angry and bitter that he was in prison but he used h...