Thursday, July 6, 2023

I Believe 2-7/8

 Light shines brighter in the dark and freedom is appreciated more by those who have never known what it’s like to be free. I often take what I have for granted and do not express my gratitude enough. I never want to my salvation for granted, considering the punishment that is sure to come for disobedience and dishonor to God. We won’t fully appreciate His provision until eternity but we developing a consistent attitude of appreciation for His mercy and forgiveness changes the way we live now. 

“The gospel is this: We are more sinful and flawed in ourselves than we ever dared believe, yet at the very same time we are more loved and accepted in Jesus Christ than we ever dared hope.” - Tim Keller

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bible 282

 Tests and trials are difficult to understand, and hard to endure. Paul could have been angry and bitter that he was in prison but he used h...