Thursday, July 6, 2023

I Believe 3-7/9

 I’ve often wondered how many wake up calls will it take for me to be all in for Christ, to get my life in order. Deaths of close friends, illness and accidents, crises and trauma add up to the conclusion that I am not in control of what happens in life. Everything can change and has changed by one phone call or a visit to the hospital. We all procrastinate making life important decisions but we are not guaranteed a lot of time. Preparing ourselves to meet Him face to face is the most important choice we have, along with surrendering all we have to Him. 

“When a newspaper posed the question, “What’s Wrong with the World?” the Catholic thinker G. K. Chesterton reputedly wrote a brief letter in response: “Dear Sirs: I am. Sincerely Yours, G. K. Chesterton.” That is the attitude of someone who has grasped the message of Jesus.” - Tim Keller

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bible 282

 Tests and trials are difficult to understand, and hard to endure. Paul could have been angry and bitter that he was in prison but he used h...