Wednesday, July 5, 2023

Psalm 14-7/06”

 Jesus said go seek His kingdom first and His righteousness, not as an option or after we have tried something else. I’m guilty to not look for Him first. My default is to try to solve my issues by myself without His help or anyone else. But I’m learning that problems and chaos in life are often training sessions to learn dependence on Christ. One training session strengthens us for a life issue, yet we are often headed for another session without much rest. May we recognize His work in us and around us first, not lost or even after other options. 

“All change comes from deepening your understanding of the salvation of Christ and living out the changes that understanding creates in your heart.” - Tim Keller

No comments:

Post a Comment

Uncertainty 9

 Do you find it hard to describe yourself as a clay pot?  I used to believe in the statement: “When life gets tough, the tough get tougher!’...