Thursday, July 6, 2023

Stressed 12

 Waiting for answers to prayer can be painful, especially when I’m impatient and need an issue resolved. But I’m reminded that waiting is training me to depend all the more on our Father. He has promised to NEVER leave me or forsake me, and He has told me to think on what is godly, pure, just and right. I’m not to dwell on negativity or hang out with critics. Idle chatter and foolish talk can destroy me if I allow myself to be influenced. My loyalty to my Father is far more important than the tends of fitting in and listening to the crowd. There are no conspiracy theories or philosophies that match the true reality of His kingdom, happening tichy now with a full take over of all things. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Somebody Prayed by Crowder

  Every night there by your bed You fold your hands and bow your head Throwing out another prayer in faith When you're wondering if He&#...