Friday, August 11, 2023

Heartbeat 6

 I wished I could have received better teaching on who I am, who I was created to be. I would have spent far less time comparing myself to others, and less time feeling defeated. God has created you in a specific time and place, with specific people in your life. God wants to use what He has given you (talents, gifts, intellect) to give Him honor, to make Him known. He will use every factor in your life to train you for what is ahead, using each opportunity as training for the next opportunity. He wants you to trust Him and to take calculated risks based on wisdom, to take action for His honor. It’s exciting to consider what He has planned. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bible 282

 Tests and trials are difficult to understand, and hard to endure. Paul could have been angry and bitter that he was in prison but he used h...