Thursday, August 24, 2023

Seek the kingdom 5

 Our Father knows every single detail of our lives. Nothing is hidden even though I hide from behind walls with a lot of people. I want to work on being fully authentic, open and vulnerable, asking God to make me fully His. There are times when I think I’ve let Him rule in every area, until an old memory or an area of un-forgiveness is revealed. Other times Gos shows me that I’m proud and arrogant, judging or dismissing what a person has said. He also shows me that I’m too hesitant to speak up and other times I’ve opened my mouth far too much. In each episode, I’ve discovered that I’ve been focusing on myself far more than how much He loves me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Psalm 2

 Most everyone is worrying about the next election. To add to anxiety, the world is full of chaos that includes war and economic dependence ...