Tuesday, August 29, 2023

Verses 13

 Since Covid, I’ve noticed how fear is a true snare to get me off track. I’ve always had my what if list, identifying a variety of negative scenarios that could happen. But it seems like our entire culture has become obsessed with fear and anxiety. Many news organizations are driven by how much fear they can capitalize on and many politicians are driven by creating greater fear in the voter. Last week I was invited to a political / Christian rally, with the idea that we had better gather behind one or more candidates if we are going ‘save’ our culture. Nothing is mentioned about surrendering to a righties Creator in humility. I’m thinking that my sanity does not east in any of these movements, but only in my adoration and worship of our Almighty God. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Psalm 2

 Most everyone is worrying about the next election. To add to anxiety, the world is full of chaos that includes war and economic dependence ...