Monday, August 21, 2023

Verses 5 Joshua 1:9

 When I’ve been intimidated by an issue or situation, it’s been hard to muster up courage in face of the consequences of doing the wrong thing. But the focus of this verse is not my courage or my ability to have nerves of steel. The focus is God’s presence and His promise to be with us. His grace may take place at the last minute but just in time. He is never late but always on time. It takes faith but His grace is the real resource leading the way. Isiah 41:10 - “fear not, for I am with you; be not dismayed, for I am your God; I will strengthen you, I will help you, I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.”  


No comments:

Post a Comment

Psalm 2

 Most everyone is worrying about the next election. To add to anxiety, the world is full of chaos that includes war and economic dependence ...