Saturday, August 12, 2023

Warrior 7

 I’m fortunate to have had a childhood that was not extremely harmful. But the wounds of angry parents made me fearful to take risks and to tow the line. My Dad seemed distant after my brother drowned when I was seven.  He seemed angry and withdrawn, at times depressed. My mother would become angry with him, saying how disappointed she was, despite her faith and regimen of serving in the church. All that to say, I had a hard time talking things out after getting married, and felt uncomfortable with emotions. But I’ve learned a lot and God has provided far more than I ever imagined. He is full of grace and provides abundantly. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bible 282

 Tests and trials are difficult to understand, and hard to endure. Paul could have been angry and bitter that he was in prison but he used h...