Wednesday, September 13, 2023

Fear 4

 How many times have you and I changed our viewpoint by saying “But God…”. When circumstances looked bleak, or when I felt backed into a corner, or when I felt very alone handling an issue, His grace provided the strength, the wisdom, or a new perspective. His attention to the details in our lives, His provision at just the right time, or His appointments with the right people humble us to be in awe of Him. Sometimes I’ve been thick headed or in a fog when my eyes should have been open all along. Each trauma seems like a test of how long will it take to trust Him, to realize He would NEVER leave or forsake us. But when all is said and done, the conclusion is that He lives is beyond measure. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bible 230

 Over thinking and over complicating my faith in Christ has been a problem. Either I am not thinking how my faith will apply to a situation,...