Tuesday, September 26, 2023

Joshua 1

 “If you do nothing in a difficult time, your strength is limited.”

‭‭Proverbs‬ ‭24‬:‭10‬ ‭CSB‬‬

Wow - what a verse to apply. I do not like conflict nor do I like it when people around me are disagreeable. There are so many factors in life that are beyond my control but sitting on my thumbs is the worst option. I want to be a peace maker but it’s going to take real effort and creativity to be the calming influence. Even though circumstances seem without hope and uncontrollable, I want to be a catalyst for change. Perhaps my one puny step of faith work trigger others to do the same. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Psalm 2

 Most everyone is worrying about the next election. To add to anxiety, the world is full of chaos that includes war and economic dependence ...