Wednesday, September 27, 2023

Psalm 3

 I used to think I was never good enough to measure up. I could never compare to a mature Christian, no matter how hard I tried. I felt that I had to ResEdits my life to Christ in a church setting. What bad theology!  Life is not about me and my efforts!  It’s about the love of Christ, grasping His presence in my heart. It’s allowing Him to live in and through me. Life is about God working, not me. Fortunately, I have t fallen into a major sin blunder ghat has ruined my relationships. But God has miraculously intervened to protect me. 

“A carefully cultivated heart will, assisted by the grace of God, foresee, forestall, or transform most of the painful situations before which others stand like helpless children saying “Why?” - Dallas Willard, Renovation of the Heart

No comments:

Post a Comment

Psalm 2

 Most everyone is worrying about the next election. To add to anxiety, the world is full of chaos that includes war and economic dependence ...