Sunday, September 10, 2023

Trusting 15

 How would you handle the drama that Joseph experienced?  How about the strife among his brothers? Their relationships with each other had to be intense, especially with what they had done to Joseph.  Who would blow the whistle? The questions their father had and the anxiety in each of them had to be looming in their minds, especially with a life threatening drought. How do we handle uncertain times?  I have a long ‘what if’ list that can take me on a rabbit trail. But trusting His promise that He will NEVER leave us, that His plan is best over rides my fear and anxiety. I’ve got a long way to go but I’m learning to let a lot of what I thought was important go. 

“Often the strongest evidence of my growth in grace is my growth in the knowledge of my need for grace.” - J.D. Greear, Stop Asking Jesus Into Your Heart: How to Know for Sure You Are Saved

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bible 230

 Over thinking and over complicating my faith in Christ has been a problem. Either I am not thinking how my faith will apply to a situation,...