Sunday, September 3, 2023

Trusting 9

Why doesn’t God move events and circumstances faster than He does?  Why is suffering and turmoil permitted, even among and to good people?  Why do we get discouraged while waiting for things to change?  I have a lot of questions but I think Joseph gained wisdom and an eternal perspective as he wrestles with these questions. His timing and His way of doing business in the kingdom are not like what we are used to. Joseph’s faithfulness was because he trusted God’s faithfulness. I need to relearn this principle we set single day. 

Jesus chose the disciples for what they would become, not for what they were at the time of their call.” - Greg Ogden, Transforming Discipleship: Making Disciples a Few at a Time


No comments:

Post a Comment

Bible 280

 Over thinking and over complicating my faith in Christ has been a problem. Either I am not thinking how my faith will apply to a situation,...